Search This Blog

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Progress at 31 Main Street

This is the store the day I moved furniture in... lots of work ahead!


 So I decided that 14 different colors of carpet just didn't suit me. Next project: ripping up 20 year old carpet in the new store. And look at the gorgeous ORIGINAL wood floors!!! I'm so in love! Some may see a mess... I see potential!


 So I found out today that the walls of the new store are just as gorgeous and rustic as the floors! I can't wait to pull down all the paneling and Sheetrock! I'm thinkin the color is perfect and will be awesome against antique white floors!!!



Progress! Carpet gone and amazing original walls revealed! And we even found a window that we didn't know existed! 


Finally seeing progress! This is the front room by the entry way of the store.




More pics coming soon!

This weeks progress!

         

         

      

     Time for the preview sale!!!!!


Making changes and adding new items daily!

    


New yard art brought in by a consigner! We will be getting more in this week! I LOVE these!






No comments:

Post a Comment