Search This Blog

Thursday, May 16, 2013

A peaceful break from reality (sort of)

This week I have been at the Tennessee Law Enforcement Training Officers Association Spring Workshop. The workshop is being held at Paris Landing State Park. While there is a lot to do back home, I decided this week would be a stress free break from the reality I have to return to Friday. The view from my balcony is incredible! I have spent a lot of time there this week clearing my brain. 

                               

This morning the board members met on the patio. There were several squirrels out and about but there was one particular squirrel who seemed to enjoy our presence. Or maybe he just enjoyed the fact that we had snacks. Either way, he didn't mind us being there and I definitely didn't mind sharing my snack with him. 

                               

No comments:

Post a Comment