Search This Blog

Thursday, May 16, 2013

31 Main Street

A few months ago I met an amazing couple that have an antique store in Rossville, TN. Geoff and Jessica Bushnor gladly excepted my request to become a dealer and set up my "junk" in a booth inside the store. Since becoming a dealer at The Rusty Propeller I have learned so much about the "junking" and antique world. Jessica is one of the most amazing women I have ever met. She truly defines the word "fabulous"! I couldn't have asked for a better place to get my start. 
Last week Jessica and Geoff made the decision to discontinue the dealer side of the store and continue with auctions twice per month. This was a long, thought out family decision so I completely understood. So there I was with a decision of my own to make... "Where am I going to put all of my product???" After a whole bunch of prayer, looking at other stores to set up booths and many phone calls I've made the decision to open my own store! I have dreamed of having my own business for a very long time and God is answering my prayers daily! The store is located in downtown Oakland, TN. The building itself has been closed up for over a year and it is going to take a lot of hard work to get it back in shape but with prayer and patience I believe it will be "fabulous"! I will post more about the store as we go along and I will be updating everyone soon on an opening date. Y'all keep those prayers going for an incredible outcome. God is listening.

1 comment:

  1. I follow your posts via facebook, but recently came upon your blog......I too have been renting a space from a well established antique store, but they have changed policy, and I no longer feel welcome in their barn. I respect their rules, so I must move out. I believe that God has His hands on ALL things. soooooo......I am waiting to see what the next step for me is.....I do a very similar "thing" as you, and there is not much of that around here, so I am hoping to find a new home soon. thanks for all the sharing that you do !!! http://smankinsreflections.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete