Search This Blog

Friday, December 13, 2013

Kindred Spirit Style handbags and accessories now at Creative Aspects!!



Ok... I can't stand the anticipation any longer!!! I am soooo excited to announce that Creative Aspects now carries handbags and accessories from Kindred Spirit Style!!! Kindred Spirit Style is a fabulous lil shop in the Cooper-Young area. The absolutely amazing owner, Patti Yancey, has designed and created the incredible handbags, backpack messenger bags, and clutches that are now in the Creative Aspects shop!!! Y'all have to stop by and see all of the awesome goodies now in stock!!! 
www.facebook.com/SACscreativeaspects





2 comments:

  1. Just amazing!!!!! These designs are really expert and i am such a lot crazy withe these handbags. i do not know why but I'm having imagination of various cartoon characters in these bags and i am such a lot liking it. I'm always craving for new design bags, I'm so glad that I've found your post. Thanks for sharing.
    coach handbags

    ReplyDelete
  2. This handbag was exactly what I was looking for- it's classy and looks like a designer bag. I have gotten so many compliments on it already! It's big enough to fit all my things, but it's not bulky.
    Vera Wang Wedding Gowns

    ReplyDelete